You focus on teaching them.
We focus on registering them.
Your attendees want quick, easy and convenient online registration and payment. Corsizio enables you to provide all that, plus collect feedback, manage attendees and events, and much more.
Summary of Key Features
Some of the key features we know you'll love about Corsizio.
Here are a few things you may want to know. Read all FAQs
Who is Corsizio for?
Corsizio was built to facilitate online registrations, payments, and feedback for any live teaching event, like in-person or online classes, courses, workshops, lessons, or any similar events. Below are examples of individuals and businesses that would benefit from using Corsizio:
- Art teachers or studios providing classes and workshops
- Dance teachers or studios providing lessons and programs
- Music teachers providing classes and courses
- Holistic teachers or retreat centers providing presentations and retreats
- Yoga teachers providing independent classes and workshops
- Wellness teachers or fitness instructors providing classes and sessions
- Chefs and nutritionists providing cooking demos and food classes
- Gardening and permaculture experts providing workshops and programs
- Outdoor activity organizers providing trainings and excursions
- Language teachers providing lessons and courses
- Teacher training institutes providing programs and retreats
- Tech and software professionals providing seminars and conferences
- Any educator that needs online registration, payment, attendee management, and feedback for their events
How do I get my attendees to register using Corsizio?
As an instructor or event manager, you simply need to create an account with Corsizio and create your event registration page. You can then share the registration link or embed registration cards on your site, social media or anywhere else you like. Within minutes, you can start accepting online registrations and payments (if applicable) from your attendees. No credit card or monthly commitment required.
Do my attendees need to create an account with Corsizio?
No. Your attendees or students do not need to create an account with Corsizio to register for your events. When you create an event (class, course, workshop, etc.) and have them register, the student is solely registering for that single event, and not to Corsizio or its services as a whole. This provides attendees with an easy, seamless, and convenient registration experience.